Co-packing of your products is a form of service that has seen considerable growth due to globalisation. Products come and go from all over the world. When it comes to packaging, every market and every sales channel has its own requirements.
For many international companies, co-packing is an essential link in the supply chain. It is often hard for companies to reconcile the internal focus on optimizing the efficiency of the production process on the one hand with the market demand for flexibility and diversity on the other hand. That is where the added value of co-packing for foodstuffs lies.
- Flexible additional packaging capacity for coping with capacity shortages.
- Flexibility in processing both large and small production runs.
- Fast time-to-market for promotional packaging, seasonal packaging and assortment packaging.
- Additional packaging options and faster time-to-market for packaging techniques which are not available in-house.
- Breeding ground for new products or packaging, enabling any investment decision to be put off until the new concept has been tried and tested on the market.
- Flexibilisation of costs and reduction of capital requirements.
- Taking care of the packaging process so that you can focus on your own core activities.
- Development of distinctive product packaging.
- Sharing of knowledge and experience in order to arrive at the best packaging solution and the optimum supply chain solution.
- State-of-the-art facilities guarantee a high level of quality.