The doypack is made from a printed PET/PE foil and combines great visual appeal with excellent ease of use. The broad bottom enables the pouch to stand upright firmly and provides a favourable volume-surface area ratio.
NOMI Co-Packing can process both products in primary packaging and unpacked products on our doypack lines. We also have excellent facilities for filling assortment packs with a mix of various products.
- Variably adjustable packaging dimensions ranging from a minimum pouch size of 120 mm x 160 mm up to a maximum of 300 mm x 350 mm (width x height).
- Range of bottom formats to choose from.
- Doypacks can be filled with unpacked products or products in primary packaging, based on weighing or counting.
- Doypacks can be made reclosable by incorporating a zipper system or Aplix® EASY-LOCK system.
- Doypacks can be provided with a punched handle or Eurohole.
- Easy-open doypacks can be made using easy-peel foil which does not need to be torn or by incorporating a tear notch in order to make the foil easier to tear.
- Special shape doypacks can be made using special punches.
Indication of minimum order quantity (MOQ): 25.000 doypacks
- Visual appeal
- Extremely easy to use
- Extremely stable
- Suitable for large volumes
- Variably adjustable pouch dimensions